2. General Data Collection
We collect information about you when you visit and interact with our website:
b) Personal Identification Information: This is information voluntarily submitted by users for specific purposes, including but not limited to, inquiries, product/service registration, or feedback.
3. Personal Information
Definition: Personal information encompasses data that can potentially identify you as a distinct individual. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, your companies name, email address, zip code, phone number.
Rights Concerning Personal Information:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction: If you believe any of the data we hold is inaccurate, you can request a correction.
- Objection & Deletion: You can object to our handling of your data and also request its deletion.
- Transfer: You can request a transfer of your data.
5. Acceptance of These Terms
6. Contacting Us
Last Updated: 2023.08.01